Thursday, February 28, 2013


Teacher: [Robert Wakefield drags Seth out of class to help look for his missing daughter] Can I help you?
Robert Wakefield: Seth has to be excused. He's going on a field trip.
Share this quote

Helena Ayala: My husband was the victim of an informer in your organization, not in ours.
Juan Obregón: That is not true, Mrs. Ayala. Your route has been compromised. Perhaps it's time for me to deal with other distributers in California.
Helena Ayala: I don't think you're gonna do that.
Juan Obregón: You don't?
[Juan Obregón bursts into a hysterical laugh]
Share this quote

Seth Abrahams: [high on coke] We act like we have all the answers and we're totally invincible, like our parents seem and their parents before them, and I'm sorry, that I have to be the one to say this, but it's fucking bullshit. For instance I know that you jack-off to Caroline every night instead of Vanessa, who you're supposed to be in love with. Whatever that... don't even get me started on that convention, I mean, think about it. What is that convention? We're this random collection of self-interest all of a sudden , and we just decide that we're just gonna, we're just gonna walk two by two down the fucking aisle to you know, Noah's ark?
Share this quote

Manolo Sanchez: So, the Scorpion and Salazar are working together, and they're making a move on Juan Obregón? Do you know how much he would pay for information like that? A lot!
Javier Rodriguez: Take of your sunglasses.
Manolo Sanchez: What?
Javier Rodriguez: I said, take of your sunglasses.
Manolo Sanchez: Why?
Javier Rodriguez: I'm not kidding, Manolito. Take of your sunglasses.
[Manolo removes his sunglasses]
Javier Rodriguez: We will keep our mouths shut!
Share this quote

No comments: