Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Earle: [to Lucius Fox] I'm merging your department with Archives, and I am firing you. Didn't you get the memo?
Share this quote

Batman: [perched on the railing of a stairway behind Gordon's home] Storm's coming.
Jim Gordon: [closing the door to his kitchen where his wife and son are] The scum is getting jumpy because you stood up to Falcone.
Batman: It's a start. Your partner was at the docks with Falcone.
Jim Gordon: Well, he moonlights as a low-level enforcer.
Batman: They were splitting the shipment in two. Only half went to the dealers.
Jim Gordon: Why? What about the other half?
Batman: Flass knows.
Jim Gordon: He won't talk.
Batman: He'll talk to me.
Jim Gordon: Commissioner Loeb set up a massive task force to catch you. He thinks you're dangerous.
Batman: What do you think?
Jim Gordon: I think you're trying to help...
[Gordon looks away momentarily; upon turning back, he finds that Batman has disappeared]
Jim Gordon: But I've been wrong before.
Share this quote

[concerning the memory cloth]
Bruce Wayne: Too expensive for the Army?
Lucius Fox: I don't think they tried to market it to the billionaire, spelunking, BASE-jumping crowd.
Bruce Wayne: Look, Mr. Fox.
Lucius Fox: Yes, sir?
Bruce Wayne: If you're uncomfortable...
Lucius Fox: Mister Wayne, if you don't want to tell me exactly what you're doing, when I'm asked, I don't have to lie. But don't think of me as an idiot.
Bruce Wayne: Fair enough.
Share this quote

Bruce Wayne: I will go back to Gotham and I will fight men like this, but I will not become an executioner.
Henri Ducard: Bruce, please! For your own sake. There is no turning back.
Share this quote

No comments: