Thursday, February 28, 2013


Michael Sullivan, Jr.: So when do I get my share of the money?
Michael Sullivan: Well... how much do you want?
Michael Sullivan, Jr.: Two hundred dollars.
Michael Sullivan: Okay. Deal.
[Michael Jr. stops eating and thinks for awhile]
Michael Sullivan, Jr.: Could I have had more?
Michael Sullivan: You'll never know.
Share this quote

[Sullivan is teaching his son how to drive]
Michael Sullivan: Look out for the tractor, Mike. Michael... look out for the tractor. You're coming up now. Watch out for the tractor. Watch out for the tractor! Watch out for the tractor!
[Sullivan, Jr. swerves to avoid the tractor in the nick of time]
Michael Sullivan, Jr.: We made it!
Michael Sullivan: [sarcastically] Oh, yeah, yeah. We made it.
Share this quote

Michael Sullivan: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.
Share this quote

[after Maguire tells Sullivan about his profession]
Maguire: You ever seen one?
Michael Sullivan: Yeah.
Maguire: Sorry for you. Terrible thing... but it sure makes you feel alive, don't it?
Michael Sullivan: I'll drink to that.
Share this quote

Michael Sullivan: If I'm not back in half an hour, you go see Reverend Lynch at First Methodist and you tell him what's happened. Do NOT go to Father Callaway.
Share this quote

No comments: