Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Priam: [to Achilles] I knew your father. He died well before his time. But he was fortunate enough to not have lived long enough to see his son fall.
Share this quote

Hector: [about his baby son] I want to see him grow tall. I want to see all the girls chasing after him.
Share this quote

Paris: Father, this is Helen.
Priam: Helen? Helen of Sparta?
Paris: Helen of Troy.
Share this quote

Achilles: Patroclus, put down your spear...
Patroclus: But I'm fighting the Trojans, cousin.
Achilles: Not today.
Patroclus: But I'm ready. You taught me how to fight.
Achilles: You're a good student, but you're not a Myrmidon yet. Look at these men, they are the fiercest soldiers in all of Greece, each of them has bled for me. You will guard the ship...
Patroclus: But this is a war!
Achilles: Cousin, I can't fight the Trojans if I'm concerned for you, guard the ship!
Share this quote

Priam: I have heard rumors of your beauty. And for once, the gossip is right.
Share this quote

Andromache: 50,000 Greeks did not cross the sea to watch your brother fight. You know this.
Share this quote

Achilles: [to Briseis] Trojan soldiers died protecting you. Perhaps they deserve more than your pity.
Share this quote

No comments: