Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Barbara Wakefield: What's Washington like?
Robert Wakefield: What's Washington like? Well its like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars. The only difference is the beggars in Washington wear fifteen hundred dollar suits and they don't say please or thank you.
Share this quote

DEA Agent: First let's talk about what precautions you're taking to protect yourself.
Javier Rodriguez: You worry about getting me what I want, I'll worry about myself.
Share this quote

Chief of Staff: [to Robert Wakefield] There are a lot of interests in this town. FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF, IRS. Right now they're scared of you.
Share this quote

DEA Agent: Javier, you should feel good about this.
Javier Rodriguez: I feel like a traitor.
Share this quote

Caroline Wakefield: On the good days, I feel like I get it, like it all makes sense. I can stay in the moment, I don't have to control everything in the future, and I believe everything is gonna work out fine. On the bad days I just want to grab the phone and start dialing numbers. I want to pull my hair and run through the streets screaming. But thanks to the people I've met in these rooms, like Margaret and Jim and Sarah, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make it through today.
Share this quote

Montel Gordon: I lost my virginity with a sophomore in high school.
Ray Castro: That's cool?
Montel Gordon: Yeah, sweet.
Ray Castro: Did he treat you good?
Share this quote

No comments: