Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Lt. Col. Gordon Tall: It's never necessary to tell me that you think I'm right. We'll just... assume it.
Share this quote

Japanese Soldier: Are you righteous? Kind? Does your confidence lie in this? Are you loved by all? Know that I was, too. Do you imagine your suffering will be any less because you loved goodness and truth?
Share this quote

First Sgt. Edward Welsh: There's not some other world out there where everything's gonna be okay. There's just this one, just this rock.
Share this quote

Capt. James 'Bugger' Staros: I've lived with these men, sir, for two and a half years and I will not order them all to their deaths.
Share this quote

First Sgt. Edward Welsh: I might be your best friend, and you don't even know it.
Share this quote

First Sgt. Edward Welsh: In this world, a man, himself, is nothing. And there ain't no world but this one.
Share this quote

Sergeant Storm: I look at that boy dyin', I don't feel nothin'. I don't care about nothin' anymore.
First Sgt. Edward Welsh: Sounds like bliss.
Share this quote

No comments: