Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Robert Wakefield: What are your policies towards treatment of addiction?
General Salazar: Treatment of addiction? Addicts treat themselves. They overdose and then there's one less to worry about.
Share this quote

[Carlos has just had Arnie killed]
Helena Ayala: Who was on the phone?
Carlos Ayala: Oh that was Arnie. He can't make it to the barbeque.
Share this quote

Seth Abrahams: I want to have sex and then do a hit right as we're both cumming.
Caroline Wakefield: Ok.
Share this quote

[Robert Wakefield has offered the drug dealer a bribe for information about his missing daughter]
Drug Dealer: Who in the FUCK do you think you are? Where the fuck do you think you are, and why the fuck don't I just put your ass in a dumpster?
Robert Wakefield: [Shaking, scared] ... I... I got money...
Drug Dealer: [Infuriated] I got money!
Robert Wakefield: I've got a thousand dollars in my pocket; it's for you.
Drug Dealer: If I want your money man, I will TAKE your money!
Share this quote

Juan Obregón: [hands her a mirror with cocaine on it] You first.
Helena Ayala: I'm six months pregnant, I won't do it.
Juan Obregón: Then we don't have a deal.
Helena Ayala: Yeah, right, we don't have a deal. I'm sorry to have wasted your time Mr. Obregón...
Juan Obregón: Okay. Okay, okay.
[sniffs cocaine]
Juan Obregón: That's good coke.
Helena Ayala: It should be... it's yours.
Share this quote

No comments: