Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Arley: I got to take a shower. Trevor McKenney: What? Arley: I smell horrible. Trevor McKenney: No you don't! You smell like a rose or something. Arley: Are you sure? Trevor McKenney: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. Share this quote Trevor McKenney: I think some people are too scared, or something. I guess it's hard for people who are so used to things the way they are - even if they're bad - to change. 'Cause they kind of give up. And when they do, everybody kind of loses. Share this quote

7 feb, 12:35
Arley: I got to take a shower.
Trevor McKenney: What?
Arley: I smell horrible.
Trevor McKenney: No you don't! You smell like a rose or something.
Arley: Are you sure?
Trevor McKenney: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Share this quote
Trevor McKenney: I think some people are too scared, or something. I guess it's hard for people who are so used to things the way they are - even if they're bad - to change. 'Cause they kind of give up. And when they do, everybody kind of loses.
Share this quote
›  More...

No comments: