Thursday, February 28, 2013


Prince Feisal: With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me, it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.
Share this quote

Colonel Brighton: Look, sir, we can't just do nothing.
General Allenby: Why not? It's usually best.
Share this quote

T.E. Lawrence: So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are.
Share this quote

Jackson Bentley: Never saw a man killed with a sword before.
T.E. Lawrence: [contemptuously] Why don't you take a picture?
Jackson Bentley: Wish I had.
Share this quote

T.E. Lawrence: It's my manner, sir.
General Murray: Your manner?
T.E. Lawrence: Yes. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't really.
Share this quote

Colonel Brighton: Are you badly hurt?
T.E. Lawrence: I'm not hurt at all. Didn't you know? They can only kill me with a golden bullet.
Share this quote

No comments: