Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Alicia: I need to believe, that something extraordinary is possible.
Share this quote

Dr. Rosen: You can't reason your way out of this!
Nash: Why not? Why can't I?
Dr. Rosen: Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place!
Share this quote

Bender: Go With God!
Sol: Come back a man!
Bender: Fortune favors the brave!
Share this quote

[from deleted scene]
Nash: Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.
Share this quote

Nash: Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter.
Share this quote

Nash: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? I need some kind of proof, some kind of verifiable, empirical data.
Alicia: I'm sorry, just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance.
Share this quote

No comments: