Thursday, February 28, 2013


Maitre D: Sir, the pool is for decoration, and your friends do not have swimwear.
Bruce Wayne: Well, they're European.
Maitre D: I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
[Bruce starts to write a check]
Maitre D: It is not a question of money.
Bruce Wayne: [gives him the check] Well, you see, I'm buying this hotel, and uh, setting some new rules about the pool area.
Share this quote

Bruce Wayne: Give it a try!
[Alfred turns on the lights of the cave]
Alfred Pennyworth: Charming.
[looks up and sees thousands of bats]
Alfred Pennyworth: At least you'll have company.
Share this quote

Lucius Fox: Well, what is it today? More spelunking?
Bruce Wayne: No. Today it's BASE-jumping.
Lucius Fox: BASE-jumping. That like parachuting?
Bruce Wayne: Kinda. Do you have any light-weight fabrics?
Lucius Fox: You know... I think I have just the thing.
Share this quote

Bruce Wayne: [about the prototype Batsuit] Tear resistant?
Lucius Fox: This sucker will stop a knife.
Bruce Wayne: Bulletproof?
Lucius Fox: Anything but a straight shot.
Bruce Wayne: Why didn't they put it into production?
Lucius Fox: Bean counters didn't think a soldier's life was worth 300 grand. So what's your interest in it, Mr. Wayne?
Bruce Wayne: I wanna borrow it. For, uh, spelunking.
Lucius Fox: Spelunking?
Bruce Wayne: Yeah, you know, cave diving.
Lucius Fox: You expecting to run into much gunfire in these caves?
Bruce Wayne: Look, I'd rather Mr. Earle didn't know about me borrowing it...
Lucius Fox: Mr Wayne, the way I see it, all this stuff is yours anyway.
Share this quote

No comments: