Sunday, March 17, 2013


[the T-1000 has fallen into a vat of molten steel]
John Connor: Is it dead?
The Terminator: Terminated.
Share this quote

John Connor: You just can't go around killing people.
The Terminator: Why?
John Connor: What do you mean why? 'Cause you can't.
The Terminator: Why?
John Connor: Because you just can't, OK? Trust me on this.
Share this quote

John Connor: We've got company.
Miles Dyson: Police?
Sarah Connor: How many?
John Connor: Uh, all of them, I think.
Share this quote

The Terminator: I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
Cigar Biker: You forgot to say please...
Share this quote

Dr. Silberman: I'm sure it feels very real to you.
Sarah Connor: On August 29th, 1997, it's gonna feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?
Share this quote

John Connor: [to The Terminator] Now don't take this the wrong way, but you're a terminator, right?
Share this quote

John Connor: You're not here to kill me - I figured out that for myself. So what's the deal?
The Terminator: My mission is to protect you.
John Connor: Yeah? Who sent you?
The Terminator: You did. Thirty-five years from now you reprogrammed me to be your protector here - in this time.
John Connor: This is deep...
Share this quote

Sarah Connor: You came here to stop me?
John Connor: Yeah, I did.
Share this quote

[John Connor is in a telephone booth, wanting to call home]
John Connor: [to Terminator] You got a quarter?
[the Terminater smashed the coin box and hands him a quarter]
Share this quote

No comments: