Sunday, March 17, 2013


Billy Batts: Go home and get your fucking shine box.
Share this quote

Tommy DeVito: Just don't go busting my balls, Billy, okay?
Billy Batts: Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box.
[to his friends]
Billy Batts: Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him Spitshine Tommy.
Share this quote

Frankie Carbone: [Morrie jokes at the table] Morrie, stop breaking my balls, all right?
Share this quote

Morrie: [on Morrie's wig commercial] Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time.
Share this quote

Tommy DeVito: What, do you got me on a fuckin' pay-no-mind list kid?
Share this quote

Tommy DeVito: He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go fuck your mother."
Share this quote

Jimmy Conway: [after Spider tells Tommy to "go fuck yourself"] I can't believe what I just hear.
[he throws some money on the table]
Jimmy Conway: Here, Spider, this is for you. I got respect for this kid. He's got alot of fucking balls. Good for you, don't take no shit of nobody. He shoots him in the foot he tells him to go fuck himself.
[to Tommy, joking]
Jimmy Conway: Tommy, you gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?
[Tommy pulls out a gun and shoots Spider in the chest]
Share this quote

Jimmy Conway: [Tommy has shot Spider] I'm fucking kidding with you; you fucking shoot the guy?
Henry Hill: He's dead.
Tommy DeVito: I'm a good shot, what do you want from me? I'm a good shot.
Anthony Stabile: How could you miss at this distance?
Share this quote

No comments: