Monday, March 18, 2013


Dwayne T. Robinson: We're gonna need some more FBI guys, I guess.
Share this quote

John McClane: [while crawling through a narrow ventilation shaft] Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
Share this quote

Convenience Store Clerk: [Powell with an armload of Twinkies] I thought you guys just ate doughnuts.
Sergeant Al Powell: Heh. They're for my wife.
Convenience Store Clerk: [sarcastically] Yeah.
Sergeant Al Powell: She's pregnant.
Convenience Store Clerk: Yeah.
Sergeant Al Powell: Bag it.
Convenience Store Clerk: Big time.
Share this quote

Holly Gennero McClane: I have a request.
Hans Gruber: What idiot put you in charge?
Holly Gennero McClane: You did. When you murdered my boss. Now everybody's looking to me. Personally, I'd pass on the job. I don't enjoy being this close to you.
Share this quote

Theo: [as the SWAT Team closes in]
[over the CB]
Theo: All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except... the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.
Share this quote

Hans Gruber: Now, you can break the code?
Theo: You didn't bring me along for my charming personality.
Share this quote

John McClane: Welcome to the party, pal.
Share this quote

No comments: