Saturday, March 16, 2013


James Cole: All I see are dead people.
Share this quote

Jeffrey Goines: My father's going to be very upset when he hears about this! And when my father gets upset, the ground SHAKES!
Share this quote

Jeffrey Goines: Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls?
Share this quote

Wallace: Hey... is that the cops? I'm an innocent victim in here! I was attacked by a coked up whore and a - a fuckin' crazy dentist!
Share this quote

Jeffrey Goines: ...and if you forget one thing, I will have you shaved, sterilized, and destroyed!
Share this quote

James Cole: This is a place for crazy people. I'm not crazy.
Dr. Owen Fletcher: We don't use the term "crazy," Mr. Cole.
James Cole: Well, you've got some real nuts here.
Share this quote

Dr. Kathryn Railly: If you don't turn yourself over to the police, they're going to, to kill you, then they're going to shoot me too because I'm going to be the accessory to murder.
James Cole: You're all gonna die.
Dr. Kathryn Railly: Nobody is going to die! You're not going to save the world, okay? You're delusional. You've made all this up out of bits and pieces in your head.
James Cole: No.
Dr. Kathryn Railly: Yes! Let me give you an example. You know Jeffrey Goines. You were both patients at County Hospital at the same time.
James Cole: Jeffrey Goines was a fruitcake!
Share this quote

James Cole: She's not honey babe, she's a doctor. My psychiatrist. Understand?
Charlie the Hotel Clerk: Whatever gets it up for you, Jack.
Share this quote

No comments: