Sunday, March 17, 2013


Jason Bourne: Why did you pick me? Dr. Albert Hirsch: You really don't remember, do you? We didn't pick you. You picked us. You volunteered. Right here. Right here, even after you were warned. Share this quote Jason Bourne: I remember. I remember everything. I'm no longer Jason Bourne. Dr. Albert Hirsch: So now you're going to kill me. Jason Bourne: No. You don't deserve the star they give you on the wall at Langley. Share this quote

29 jan, 14:26
Jason Bourne: Why did you pick me?
Dr. Albert Hirsch: You really don't remember, do you? We didn't pick you. You picked us. You volunteered. Right here. Right here, even after you were warned.
Share this quote
Jason Bourne: I remember. I remember everything. I'm no longer Jason Bourne.
Dr. Albert Hirsch: So now you're going to kill me.
Jason Bourne: No. You don't deserve the star they give you on the wall at Langley.
Share this quote
›  More...

No comments: