Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Sean Cassidy: You truly believe I'll fly this time?
Professor Charles Xavier: Unreservedly.
Sean Cassidy: I trust you.
Professor Charles Xavier: I'm touched.
Sean Cassidy: [pointing at Hank] I don't trust him.
Professor Charles Xavier: [to Hank] Say nothing.
Sean Cassidy: I'm gonna die!
Professor Charles Xavier: Alright. Look, we're not gonna make you do anything without...
Erik Lehnsherr: Here, let me help you.
[pushes Sean off the antenna]
Professor Charles Xavier: Erik!
Erik Lehnsherr: What? You know you were thinking the same.
Share this quote

Professor Charles Xavier: Would you like to see another magic trick?
Man In Black Suit: Yes!
Professor Charles Xavier: [Using powers, gives order] Get in the car.
Man In Black Suit: Good idea.
Share this quote

No comments: