Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Mitch McDeere: Anything I can do for you?
Ray McDeere: Sure. Get me outta here.
Mitch McDeere: Where to?
Ray McDeere: Anywhere I can see a whole lotta sky. I get through the days, I even eat the food. It's amazing how much you miss the sky.
Share this quote

Tammy: You got the account number, you know how to access it? Mitch has verified that the money is there, seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Ray McDeere: I love your crooked little mouth.
Tammy: [surprised laugh] Well it's not my best feature.
Ray McDeere: Wow. Well, what is?
Share this quote

Wayne Tarrance: How about you get down on your knees and kiss my ass for not indicting you as a co-conspirator right now, you chickenshit little Harvard cocksucker?
Mitch McDeere: I haven't done anything, and you know it!
Wayne Tarrance: Who gives a fuck? I'm a federal agent! You know what that means, you lowlife motherfucker? It means you've got no rights, your life is mine! I could kick your teeth down your throat and yank 'em out your asshole, and I'm not even violating your civil rights!
Share this quote

No comments: