Thursday, January 31, 2013


[in the X-Jet, being pursued by two fighter jets]
Storm: I gotta shake them!
[she does a roll with the plane and drops it sharply towards the ground, then levels off]
Pyro: [looking ill] Please don't do that again.
Wolverine: [looking ill] I agree.
Share this quote

Storm: Kurt, it's about to get very cold in here.
Nightcrawler: I'm not going anywhere.
Share this quote

Magneto: [Magneto uses his power to stop the X-Jet from crashing] When will these people learn how to fly?
Share this quote

[Pyro gets into a fight with some kids in the food court, and sets one's clothes on fire. Bobby puts it out with a jet of ice. Just as everyone is staring at them, they freeze. There is dead silence]
Rogue: Bobby, what did you do?
Bobby: I didn't do this.
Professor X: No, I did.
[Professor X. wheels up]
Professor X: And the next time you feel like showing off... don't. 

No comments: