Saturday, February 18, 2006

~ Spring Break







Misschien

Neem ik Spanje als besluit

en laat mijn schepen achter

Ik ga er stiekem tussen uit

- Blo/f ~ Counting Crows





http://home.hetnet.nl/~gmeijeringh/




I'm a Honda S2000!



You live on the edge, and you live for the adrenaline rush. You don't need luxuries, snob appeal, or superfluous gadgets. You put your top down, get your motor revving, and take all the curves that life throws at you at full speed. So what if you spin out occasionally?


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



I'm a Ford Mustang!



You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



7 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

LOL! Nice one

Mine says:

You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.


What language do u speak btw?

Arroclint said...

yeah im intrigued to know what language you speak too...

Emerald. said...

Well, as you already know I speak and write some English.

My first language is Indonesian, as I was born there. I rejected that language when I was around 3 years old though.

My parents always told me that I would leave the room, if there was something about it on TV.

Rebellion starts at a young age eh.

Emerald. said...

Then I learned the four obligatory languages at school: Dutch, English, French and German.

Emerald. said...

They were my favourite classes actually.

I also enjoyed the other subjects, but they were a bit harder for me to learn.

Anonymous said...

Then I learned the four obligatory languages at school: Dutch, English, French and German.***cool...i m impressed.

Emerald. said...

Well, I was looking through one of my old schoolbooks the other day.

The standards of the exams weren't that high.