Saturday, January 30, 2010

Odysseus: The best of all the Trojans. Some would say... [sidelong glance at Achilles] Odysseus: ...he's better than all the Greeks. [Achilles snorts] Odysseus: Even if your cousin doesn't come, I hope you'll join us, Patroclus. We could use a strong arm like yours. Achilles: Play your tricks on me. But not on my cousin. Memorable quotes for Troy (2004) More at IMDbPro »
Wednesday, 19:06
Odysseus: The best of all the Trojans. Some would say...
[sidelong glance at Achilles]
Odysseus: ...he's better than all the Greeks.
[Achilles snorts]
Odysseus: Even if your cousin doesn't come, I hope you'll join us, Patroclus. We could use a strong arm like yours.
Achilles: Play your tricks on me. But not on my cousin.
Memorable quotes for
Troy (2004) More at IMDbPro »

No comments: