Sunday, January 31, 2010

Neil McCauley: I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.
24 Jan, 21:20
Justine Hanna: You don't live with me, you live among the remains of dead people. You sift through the detritus, you read the terrain, you search for signs of passing, for the scent of your prey, and then you hunt them down. That's the only thing you're committed to. The rest is the mess you leave as you pass through.
› More...
Memorable quotes for Troy (2004) More at IMDbPro »
22 Jan, 23:38
[last lines]
Odysseus: [voiceover] If they ever tell my story let them say that I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses. Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles.

No comments: