Thursday, January 19, 2006

EasyTuned.





"I told you: things matter to me. So I am going to have feelings about things that matter to me.







Third, it would help a lot if you would make the decisions that you need to make and stick with them.

Some days I think my mind is going to explode because I know something is going on in my life but I can't tell what it is; later I'll learn that there was a court hearing that day and everybody in my life was wrought up and then it was "continued" (whatever that means - except mostly that nothing is getting decided, and I still don't have a family).

I don't get to make the decisions. You do. So have the courage to make them. So that I can get a life.




Fourth, it would mean a lot to me if you would take good care of my foster family. They have their hands full. Sometimes they don't know what to do with me. So make sure someone is there to answer their questions, to encourage them, to help them understand me better.





Laugh it off
let it go and
When you wake up it will seemSo yesterday, so yesterdayHaven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay

Do you see a single tear

It isn't gonna happen here
At least not today, not today, not today'cause

If the light is off then it isn't onAt least not today, not today, not today'cause


~ Hillary Duff.













Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.

You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.

You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.

And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.





No comments: