Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Red: [narrating] There is a harsh truth to face. No way I'm gonna make it on the outside. All I do anymore is think of ways to break my parole. Terrible thing, to live in fear. Brooks Hatlen knew it. Knew it all too well. All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be afraid all the time. Only one thing stops me. A promise I made to Andy. Redemption (1994) > Memorable quotes

Watch it at AmazonBuy it at Amazon
Discuss in Boards More at IMDb Pro Add to My Movies Update Data
Quicklinks
main detailscombined detailsfull cast and crewcompany creditsusercommentsexternal reviewsnewsgroup reviewsawardsuser ratingsparents guiderecommendationsmessage boardplot summarysynopsisplot keywordsAmazon.com summarymemorable quotestriviagoofssoundtrack listingcrazy creditsalternate versionsmovie connectionsFAQmerchandising linksbox office/businessrelease datesfilming locationstechnical specslaserdisc detailsDVD detailsliterature listingsNewsDesktaglinestrailers and videospostersphoto gallerymiscellaneousphotographssound clips
Top Linkstrailers and videosfull cast and crewtriviaofficial sitesmemorable quotes
Overviewmain detailscombined detailsfull cast and crewcompany creditstv schedule
Awards & Reviewsuser reviewsexternal reviewsnewsgroup reviewsawardsuser ratingsparents guiderecommendationsmessage board
Plot & Quotesplot summarysynopsisplot keywordsAmazon.com summarymemorable quotes
Fun Stufftriviagoofssoundtrack listingcrazy creditsalternate versionsmovie connectionsFAQ
Other Infomerchandising linksbox office/businessrelease datesfilming locationstechnical specslaserdisc detailsDVD detailsliterature listingsNewsDesk
Promotionaltaglines trailers and videos posters photo gallery
External Linksshowtimesofficial sitesmiscellaneousphotographssound clipsvideo clips
Memorable quotes forThe Shawshank Redemption (1994) More at IMDbPro »

No comments: