Tuesday, March 29, 2011

[On Derek's change in prison] Danny Vinyard: I'm sorry, Derek. I'm sorry that happened to you. Derek Vinyard: I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky becau

[On Derek's change in prison]
Danny Vinyard: I'm sorry, Derek. I'm sorry that happened to you.
Derek Vinyard: I'm not. I'm lucky. I feel lucky because it's wrong, Danny. It's wrong and it was eating me up, it was going to kill me. And I kept asking myself all the time, how did I buy into this shit? It was because I was pissed off, and nothing I ever did ever took that feeling away. I killed two guys, Danny, I killed them. And it didn't make me feel any different. It just got me more lost and I'm tired of being pissed off, Danny. I'm just tired of it.

Share this quote


Danny Vinyard: [referring to Dr. Sweeney] He's one of those proud to be nigger people, I hate those guys.
Cameron: Now wait a minute Danny, he's not proud. No, he's a manipulative, self-righteous Uncle Tom who's trying to make you feel guilty about writing about Adolf Hitler. Yeah, when some nigger or some spick writes about Martin Luther King or fucking Caesar commie Chavez, he gets a pat on the head. You can see the hypocrisy in that, can't you?

Share this quote

No comments: